THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 1, 2010

Wuhuu... Chinese New Year is ended. Hmm.. I enjoyed the days during Chinese new year. I spent most of my time with my family, relatives, friends and of course my dear. It's too bad can't celebrate cny with Xing and Susu. But I spent the least time with my church friends. It sounds weird, right? Because usually I spend most of the time with them. But now... And I'm getting used to it already. No more having happy days with them like last time. Is that because of someone changed? Or it's me who changed? It's incredible to see that I appear at church during week days? Wow.. Now then I knew that. Compare to last time, it will be incredible to see that I'm not at church. I'm really disappointed when I heard of that. Sometimes, humans do not care about people's feeling. They just talk and do whatever and whenever they feel like talking or doing it. I hate that. I think I'm not the only one who hate that. Others hate that too! Please.. Don't think of both of you only. Care about people around both of you.

1 comments:

Dick Dick said...

Don't think of both of you only. Care about people around both of you.

ooooolala XD XD XD