THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Busy life

ArrRhHhhh... College life is really busy! Assignments, YED, test, English Week Exhibition and final exam is coming soon. At first, I though college life is very free, who knows.. =X But, what I can do is enjoy my college life and try my best. Although it's busy and tiring, but yet it's sometimes funny and enjoyable. The closet friend in college is Priscilla. But we're not in the same tutorial group. We're same at first but don't know why suddenly they change me to another group. We go to the same church, FCC too. And we always hang out and go shopping together. I realized that she is just like Audrey, one of my secondary school best friend. She is very talkative and Laugh Out Loud. xD I'm getting to know more and more friends. My classmates are not bad too. But don't know why I'm more ' suk' with friends in other group. =P And of course, I miss my friends in Sandakan especially Sing kang youth. I'm going back soon. See you all two weeks later. ^^

0 comments: