THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Late post- Kenny and Sharon's wedding + Popo's Birthday


In The Church





Wedding Dinner


My dai ga jie, Pui Yee-the one with colourful dress,
call this FOUR FLOWERS =P


Nate, Fong li, Pui yee, Adriel, Me and Hung2

Still taking photo after the wedding dinner xD


Popo's Birthday Celebration

The girls

My cousins =)



My family and popo

Performance by the 12 sisters and brothers- Popo's lovely children. My aunts and uncle including my mum.

Performance by Siam yee yee- Sumazau.
Other aunts go out to dance as well. So funny. haha

Performance by Yan Yan and cute Nichole- Nobody


Outing to Labuk Bay- watch monkey =P


Me, Fong Li, Pui Yee, Hung2 and Wyonna

Hey! Here some pictures during my cousin's wedding and grandmother's birthday celebration. It was a happy moment for all of us. Sweet and happy memories all in my heart. I miss my relatives very much. Hope next reunion will be in Canada. Hope to see all of you soon! ^^

0 comments: