THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Uni life

Hi everyone!! Sorry for the late update. ^^'' Degree has just started and last week was the orientation. I'm taking Bachelor of Manangement (Marketing). I think degree is gonna make my life busier. As expected, lots of assignments.. Cannot be as lazy as in foundation already. =X There are few classmates in TBF taking the same course with me. Thank God that I'm not alone and look like a fool during the first few weeks in foundation. Haha. Hmm.. Gonna move to Pris's unit next month. Happy that I no need to stay with this "roommate" anymore and I can have my privacy. Unhaapy that the rental fees is abit expensive actually. =(

Anyway, let's start our 'everyday' with a lovely smile :) and happy always!! God gives us what is the best!! =)

0 comments: