THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Harlooooo

Harlo!! I'm home. Feel so comfortable staying in my own home and sleeping on my own bed. Yea. Home is the best place to stay. :) I'm so happy to see my family. Hehe

I arrived Sandakan around 1oam yesterday. I was in the same flight with Xing and Szu. I purposely booked the same flight with them. We stayed whole night in the airport and didn't sleep at all. We were chatting and onlining in Starbucks. Dark Mocha~~ I miss it!! After checked in our luggage, we had McD as our breakfast. Such a nice experience. :D

Taken in Starbucks. :)

I've done many things in KL during the days after exam. I went shopping with cousins and bought a lot of stuffs, hang out with friends and cousins, watched “那些年,我们一起追的女孩” (it's really nice. I bought the novel too.), went Melaka with my friends (will upload photos later), and lastly I've do rebonding and colouring to my hair. :)

Hmm.. I will enjoy my days in Sandakan. Hope you guys enjoy your holidays too. God bless. :)

0 comments: