THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back to Uni life

It's March now and I'm back to my study life again. This is the first week of my class. I really feel so lazy and lack of motivation to study after having three months holidays in my sweet hometown with my lovely family and friends. I can feel the stress already although there are only lectures in this week. I think the subjects I'm taking in this semester are quite tough. Lots of assignment and lots of reading to do. I thought Advertising is an exciting subject but who knows.....

So, I have to just relax in this week as it is quite free. I don't think I have time to relax after the tutorials start. I'm just watching drama these few days. :D And I went to Sunway Pyramid with Siaw Wan yesterday. We had lunch at The Manhattan Fish Market and had a nice talk. :)

Lunch


And yea.. I miss my family so much. Wish to see them soon!! God bless everyone. Have a nice day!! :)

0 comments: