THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 19, 2012

恩典之路



神的恩典够我们用,
他从没有违反过他所给的承诺,
没有人会比他更爱我们。:)


My little testimony: 

I've got back my 3 assignments mark in this week. I'm satisfied with my results. Thank God for it. I thought my results will be very bad because I did some of them simply and last minutes. I told God I'm not really interested in this course and I pray that He will continue to lead and guide me in my study life. Yes. God blessed me with my results. I know God is with me. He never leave me alone. When there's no one cares about me, I know my God is with me. Thank God and all the glory to be you, my Lord. :)

你们祈求,就给你们;寻找,就寻见;叩门。就给你们开门。因为凡祈求的就得着,寻找的就寻见,叩门的就给他开门。-- 马太福音7:7-8

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seek finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. -- Matthew 7:7-8

0 comments: