THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ching Yi's birthday

Once again, Happy Birthday, Ching Yi~!! :) This post is specially for you :) We have been knowing each other for almost 3 years. From foundation until now. Although we are not in the same course now, we still keep in touch and hang out together. Sometimes we seldom meet because of busy schedule, assignments, but our friendship does not fade because of this. Ching Yi, remember that I always cherish you as my friend, my good friend :) Cheers for our friendship and I wish it last forever!! :) And I hope you could see this special post for you :D


Celebrated Ching Yi's birthday at OldTown in Taylor's yesterday
because they have class at 12pm.
But their class cancelled.
And we were like....... -.-


But still, we had a great time together. :)


May your wish comes true.
All the best to you :)


Group photo 1


Group photo 2


0 comments: