THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Feel

Aikss.. I feel badly. I'm in bad mood this few days. Moods are change like weather. Sunny, rainy, cloudy or anything else.. I feel like being forced to do something that I'm not willing to do it. I hate that! I try my best to do it but it doesn't work. I think this is my problem. There's no one that I can express my feelings to. Maybe there's someone but.. I don't know whether they will be my listener. Maybe I'm the one you all hard to understand or maybe I'm weird? Sometimes I really feel tired and disappointed to myself. I seldom share or express my feelings to friends but just in the blogger world. Realities are always sucks! Sometimes, there are something that are really not fair to you but you can't do anything and just let it be. Life is like a fool sometimes. People are not dare to face the truth but always believe lie that nice to hear. I really don't know how to describe my feeling now. Angry? not really. Sad? I don't think so. haih.. Sorry, if I did something that make you all mad. As I said, life is beautiful with the blessing of God, but what if without any blessing from anyone in your life?

0 comments: