THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 23, 2010

23.01.10

Xing and Susu left us today le.. They are going to Christ Church, New Zealand. Very very mm seh dak them, especially xing neh.. because I know her since 5 years old. We always chat and play together. No more chatting together, no more serving God together, no more hanging out together... But now she suddenly leave and I need to get used to it. We farewell them at airport today. I saw Xing already crying there when I arrive. Seeing her like that, I also feel like crying le. Can't control my tears dropping from my eyes. My tears wet my face. But Susu didn't cry, so strong.. haha. And their grandma cried too. Their grandma loves them very much, it's true!! Their mum cried too after they leave. She didn't cry in front of them. I feel like crying again when I saw she cry. Anyway, it's part of life. Everyone is leaving soon. Xing, take care o.. We'll miss you always. The most important thing is don't forget about me. haha. No lar. The most important thing is keep your faith in God and don't forget to devotion. xD Susu, take care too ya. Miss your silly and funny actions very much. God bless ya~!!

0 comments: