THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 8, 2010

I've just arrived home and updating my blog again. I went church for choir practice just now and after yum cha with church friends at Brown Ambience, the place we spent much time there. I drive from church to Indah just now. This is the first time I drive without my parents or any elders beside. Puppet, Susu and Lee Sue were in my car just now. Sorry if I made you all afraid. hahaha..


Hmm.. Still don't feel like sleeping now. I visited my friend's blog just now and I saw something. I don't know whether you are talking about me or someone else. But I think maybe it's me. Is there something we've misunderstood?? Maybe I'm annoying you and you think that I've changed because of "something"? Just because of that "matter" then we should have a distance among us and shouldn't chat, play around, sharing and spend more time together like the past days? Yea, maybe I'm not really a caring friend. I can't even give out a hand when you're in trouble. Sorry about that. But I didn't even know what are happening to you. Something that post on your blog sounds like our friendship are not that important. Maybe I'm the one who should keep a distance from you. Congratulation that you've found your real friend and a friend who will always share and care about you anytime. I know sometimes I shouldn't disturb the time both of you spend together. I shouldn't appear sometimes. It seems like I'm disturbing both of you. Maybe I'm selfish sometimes.. Maybe no more sharing about happiness, sadness..among us. Maybe I'm just the one who passed by your life and didn't left any footprints in your life. Your life will still be wonderful, beautiful and colourful yet without me. There are many things that you haven't know. You will know about that one day. But please don't judge or guess before you know that. Anyway, all the best for you and God bless..


Xing and Susu will leave on 23rd January. They will continue their education at New Zealand. Can't celebrate Chinese New Year at here neh.. T.T I wanna say sorry to xing because of I seem like didn't appreciate our friendship. Sorry about that. But actually I appreciate it! I hope we are still best friend like last time. Sharing everything with each other.. Gonna miss both of you very much. Don't forget about me ya^^ God Bless!!^^


Erm.. anything else to talk about? Just feel like writing, writing and writing... Feel like many things that I wanna share at here. Why huh?? Because can't find a friend to talk and share? Hmmm... I'm very free nowadays. Go to church everyday for helping in some stuff. I still not yet decide what to study and where to study.. So fan leh.. Aikss.. Everyone.. My mum, aunts, cousins, friends are asking me about that.. ARrrrr... Okaly lar. Let's stop at here. Nitezz..

1 comments:

laivunpiau said...

yuan, how are you ??? fine with your life recently??? i'm really so sorry about all the matter have i done to you, i felt that i've changed, really, thats what i always mention when having a great time with you last time, i believe that you still remember about that, i scare people around me will change, but damnly, i'm the Jerk one who changed, but i know that my friendship between me and you won't ever change, maybe you felt that i'm seems not care with you anymore, but you're always the best friend of mine, much closer than others, i don't know what can i apologize with you, coz i know i've done a lot of hurtly matter that'll make you felt uncomfortable, really so sorry... can we become back like what we've passed before??? just like bro and sis having a drink and talking non-sense like no others??? maybe there's no turning point for me because of my selfishness, thats ok, you have your own opinion and decided, you're too nice for me as a best friend, thanks a lot for having a great time with me ya... please don't ever think that you're nothing for me, no... thats wrong, you're meaningful to me, just i'm the one who doesn't know how to appreciate our friendship, sorry... it's ain't easy to find such a nice friend just like you, please, don't disappear from my life, hold my hand tightly, pull me back to the previous life... don't left me behind... i'm tired to walk alone...