THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 28, 2010


Finally, Economics presentation is done. And I wanna share a small testimony. =P During Economics tutorial on Monday, the tutor asked which group want to present first. Then, one of my group member raised her hand and said we will present first. At that time, I was like... "Oh My.... I'm totally not ready yet. How am I gonna present???!!" When they're connecting the laptop to the projector screen, I keep on praying and I pray that projector cannot function well and the presentation will be postponed to next lesson. Guess what?? The projector really cannot function well. The laptop cannot detect it!! "Phew!! Thanks God!!" Really thanks God. He did hear my prayer. Yea.. God will hear our every single prayer. He will give us what is the best in the best time. Keep on praying and praying.. God loves you. ^^

0 comments: