THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Relaxing after the second paper


Finally, second paper is done. 2 more to go!! After the second paper yesterday, I went shopping with Ching Yi and Yue Ni at Sunway Pyramid. I don't feel like going back to continue to study. So I decided to go shopping with them along. Both of them have finished their exam. * Jealous* My another 2 papers are on Friday and Saturday. I hope these two days come faster, so I can truly enjoy my holiday!1 :)



After 3 hours of shopping.. Tired


Photo taken before going back.



Things that we bought.
All of us bought something!! :)


I bought a blouse from F Block and a shorts from Forever 21.
I'm so happy!! :)

Now.......
Back to study mood again!!
2 more 2 more papers!
Looking forward to my holiday!! :D

0 comments: