THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 8, 2009

08/08/09

It has reached the eighth day of August. First, I want to great my cousin who has been transferred to Canada - Brandon Moo a Happy Birthday. It has been such a long time we didn't chat. Hope he is happy with his life now.^^

I'm happy today~!! I've bought a new black high heels shoes. I love it soOoo much!! I bought it at the second time i went to the shop. First time, I went with Joyce them. I can't make the decision to buy it. Because it is quite expansive for me. Then, I went there once again with susu and biao. This time i bought it. As biao said, if u really like that then buy it. So, i buy it. haha..

My friends.... Puppet, Biao and Ching are sick. Puppet seems like sick badly. He didn't go to church tonight. H1N1 is out of control now. I hope that our school will be closed. But, is it possible? The principal.... seems like don't care.. aikss..

Anyway, take care ya~^^

0 comments: