THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Frustrated

Tiredness covered me again. Today I've just finished my Moral and Account test and add maths test will be on Friday. So many tests.. I'm really tired. The 'Stress Survivor' camp organised by Christian Fellowship will be on this Friday too. I have no choice and must attend the camp as I'm one of the AJK.. so on with Yennie and Ching. We didn't feel like going to the camp but.. We need to stay for one night at school. Then, the next day, Yennie and I need to attend Account extra class. Actually we suppose to be in the camp but the account teacher don't even let us to miss her class. Sucks... Going the camp with account books.. sienzz.. 4 hours for extra account class. I don't know what will happened facing Miss XeXX for 4 hours.. Oh no... I'm really speechless..

...................................................................

0 comments: