THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Draw me closer

August is here~!!! Time past very fast. Time wait for no men. Spm is coming soon but I'm still in the lazy condition. Didn't feel want to revision although sometimes I force myself to do so. haih.. What should I do?? WAKE UP lor!!! Spm is at the corner ne...

Hmm.. I want to know MORE about God. I feel that I'm getting far away from God.. Don't know why.. Sometimes will feel lazy to devotion and pray. I want to find back the passion that I have before. The passion to God.. Is that a temptation for me?? But I believe that God has planed our life. Everything that happened to us have HIS reason. Draw me closer to You, Lord.

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. (1 corinthians 10:13)

0 comments: