THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 9, 2010

Harlo. I'm at old town coffee now. Nothing much to do and all of us are onlining at here. And I just realised it's already 11.30pm now. haha. Just now Siaw Wan and me walked back to our house just to bring our laptop here. Lol. Because there's no cab here. Really tired. But it's good for me since I didn't exercise for long time. haha. I miss my Sing Kang Youth. Hmm.. How are you all over there? I miss the days we hanging out together and serve God together. Gambateh ya Sing Kang youth! Especially our president, Puppet. Jia you.. Don't think you can't do it.If you think you can, you can! There're many people supporting you behind. Uncle chong, Jun Cheng, Biao, committee and all the youths. You all can do it!! Keep going on^^ See you all soon.

0 comments: