THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's sunday and it's monday tomorrow AGAIN... It's not like Sunday to me because didn't go to church. I go FCC at here and I go to saturday night service. So Sunday just stay at home and nothing to do. =.=

Last few days, I'm quite happy because I had great day. ^^ On friday, Priscilla, Samuel, Jaqueline and I went Ikea and One Utama. Samuel, our FS leader fetched us at school after our class. we took some silly photos there. On saturday, Priscilla, Jasmine, Eva and I went Sunway Pyramid shopping. I bought a Bonita handbag with 70% discount. haha. That was my first time go shopping with them. They are quite nice and we're all 'hakka ngin' (客家人)^^

Now, I'm getting used to the life at here already. I will be very busy start from next week. Many many assignments @.@ Anyway, thanks to my friends who always concern about me especially my Sing Kang church's friends. Love u all ^^

0 comments: