THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miss~

Suddenly, I miss Audrey very much. ^^ During my Business Mathematics class today, got a few questions I don't know how to do (actually I'm weak in maths and I don't like Maths!) and this make me recall my secondary school life. I will just kacau Audrey and keep on asking her how to do the Maths questions and she will teach me. She sat beside me. She know that whether I'm really understand or I'm just saying I'm understand. Geng leh? haha. But now, can't ask her anymore. I remember we always chat when teacher is talking in front. And sometimes we skip class together with Brian, Mandy, Sharon.... Haha. Really very miss my secondary school life. Happy to be with my friends. They're funny and friendly too. I feel abit regret why don't study A level in IS with audrey =X If not, we can do everything together like last time. And Ms Teoh, now then I know how GOOD are you in teaching Account. Lol!! Hmm.. No more le. All of us are not in the same place now. I appreciate the moments we were together. Cheers for our friendship!!^^

0 comments: