THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Post

Hi.. Nice to meet evryone of u.. Let me introduce myself 1st.. I'm vui yuan, a 17 years old simple girl.. Nothing special actually..
This few days, I was very sad. I've no mood to do anything. I'm sure my close friends know what had happened to me. Last week at school, I cant pay any attention when teacher was teaching. I didn't pass up any homework. Just keep thinking of my problem and can't stop crying.. I really don't know what to do except cry. My friends are worrying about me.. I'm sorry to make them worry.. Really thanks them very much..
Audrey- Always there for me when i need her. She always comforts me and helps me a lot. But I'm sorry because I always make her sad. She always see me crying there and she will feel upset. But I really cant control my tears dropping down from my eyes. Sorry.. Thanks God for giving me a friend such like Audrey. Thanks, Audrey.
Yee Ting- Always gives advice to me and shares her experiences with me. whenever any problems with me, I will find her and she never ignore me. Last week almost every morning before the lessons start, I find her. Her class is just above my class. Thanks, Yee TIng.
Ming Chen- He cares about me and asked me to find me if got any problems. He tried to comfort me and asked me not to think too much. He helps me a lot too. Thanks, Ming Chen.
Janice- Accompany me when I was crying. She just sits beside me and accompany me. She also asked me not to cry when it is not clear. Thanks, Janice.
Chang- He cares about me too although we just know each other last year. He is a caring friend. He asked me not to think too much and don't waste my tears because it is not worth. But I think that what I've done even my tears are worth. Sorry.. Thanks, Chang.
Really thanks for their support and caring. I don't know what will i do if they are not being with me. I really got think want to end my life before that because I really can't stand with it anymore. I told Audrey. She scolded me. She has waken me up.
Now, I'm still very sad. I can't recover it. I really don't know what happened. Just let it be..??? I can't do that...

2 comments:

Aud said...

http://audreywiththeloveofgod.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Aiyo,Vui Yuan.How come you can be this such foolish.Don't cry for this type of person.He has no worth at all.You're quite beautiful too,why don't you find a new guy.Try to ask yourself,is it worth to love someone that has not love you already?I think that he didn't feel guilty at all.Listen to me,find a guy that more better than him,make yourself happy.SPM is coming soon.Love that not worthy and your future,which one is more important?Think about it.