THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Youth Birthday Party~~!!!

Actually today is a school day. Quite boring at school.. Saturday still need to wake up early in the morning.. sigh~ But today at school we had an excuse to skip class as we help joan to make the backdrop.. We never stay at class from the 1st period until the last period.. haha.. After school, Biao, Puppet and me go to buy present for tonight's activity. We arrive home at 3pm and go to church at 4pm. Really tired... Tonight we really have fun during youth gathering. Cooking, singing, playing games... feel so crazy tonight.. haha.. But the birthday cake is spoiled by puppet's younger brother.. Nevermind.. It's specail..!! lolxx.. I can stop thinking my own stuff and sadness during that time.. Their crazy laughing and silly action make me laugh too:p But sure I'll never forget about him. I'll wait!! I believe that he won't break his promises easily.. well.. feel sleepy now.. Time to sleep~ NitezzZZZZZzzzzz....

0 comments: