THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A ...??? Sunday

Today can wake up a bit late because no need early to church for practice song. Biao and me have decided to leave praise team after July. The main reason is the attitude of the worship leader. We really cant stand anymore. He really don't understand us and don't know what we want. He makes us so hate him. Everyone don't like his attitude even aunty Siew Moi also said so. We already "no heart" to stay at praise team anymore. I think we'll focus on youth praise team and others youth events. But I think xing and cheng won't leave praise. Hope them will be happy to serving God at there.

I'm still very sad. But I didn't show any emotion on my face because I don't want my friends to worry about me. I just laugh and crazy together with them especially my church friends. They bring many happiness to me. They always make silly jokes and play around. I'm happy to be friend with them. But the only thing that i can do now is pray. Let God to plan for me...

0 comments: