THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love..? Promises..? Forever...?


What is love actually? Love makes us happy or make us sad? Do u belive a FOREVER LOVE? My friend told me never believe forever. I have no idea. Do u belive love with promises? " I won't leave u alone.. I will love u forever no matter what happen....."... But I'm sure that LOVE from GOD is forever and everlasting.
"Love is patient and kind;
Love does not envy or boast;
it is not arrogant or rude.
It does not insist on its own way:
It is not irritable or resentful;
It does not rejoice at wrongdoing,
but rejoices with the truth.
Love bears al things.
believe all things,
hope all things,
endures all things.
Love never ends."
1 corinthians 13:4-8
This is what LOVE means.
I'm quite happy today because I have be back friend with Li Ting. We are best friend in form 1 and 2. But something happened and misunderstood between each other.. we din talk at al since form 3 until today. Today is her birthday. I great her through text message. Because of the greating, we are friend agian.. haha.. Thanks God!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't believe in love at all.The love i mean of course is couple one la.You really can't believe it.Know the truth la.No matter how many times the guy say 'I LOVE YOU' to you,when he didn't love you.He can just tell you 'I WANT TO BREAK UP',then everything will be finish.No matter hundred and million times he say that he loves yuo.NOT TO BELIEVE IN LOVE FOR NOW!Apprecite the love from your parents la~!