THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

God, where are u???

God, where are u? I feel myself is very far away from God now. This few weeks, I didn't devotion and read bible. I think it's because of too many things happened and make me can't concentrate and focus on God. hmm.. Love really some hurts so much. Don't love someone and give ur love to someone easily before u think clearly. Don't give someone promise if u don't really think that u can keep it. Don't let yourself have the chance to regret whatever u did. God, I need u.. I need u to wipe my tears.. I need u to carry me when I'm tired..

Come holy spirit falls on me now
I need ur annoiting come with ur power
I lover u holy spirit
u're captivating my soul
and everyday I grow to love u more
I'm reaching for ur heart
u hold my life in ur hand
drawing me closer to u
I feel ur power renew
Nothing compares to this place
where I can see u face to face
I worship u in spirit and in truth

-come hoy spirit-

0 comments: