THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tired

I'm really tired today. After school got account class then after that got tuition again. Luckily tonight's tuition canceled. This few days, we were busying for our Malay drama presentation. It's quite success. I'll post the photos later=p hmm.. I'm really so tired. Tired in the body and tired in the heart too. I'm still ok in this few days. I think everything need time to recover. Sad--->happy..need time. Cry--->laugh.. need time. Hurt in heart really need time to heal. Maybe as the time past, u will forget the things that make u feel sad, unhappy and make ur tears drop from ur eyes. I hope I can forget about it but I don't know whether i can do that or not. Sometimes, it's better know nothing than know everything. Remember, smile is very important in ur life. Smile always.. Smile can makes u happy and cheerful. Before that, I thought my smile will disappear in my life but I noticed that just smile can brings away all my sadness. Hope You will be happy always too...

0 comments: