THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday

Feel quite happy today:) I woke up at 10am this morning. hmm.. it's quite late. I have forgotten that I have a date with my friends (Joyce, Jessie, Shi Ping. Siaw Wan & Ka Ceng) at 9.30pm. So, after woke up i go to wash up as fast as possible. Wow.. really rush.. We go to buy dress and shoes for the coming Interact Installation Night. I have bought a black dress with RM60. I love it so much~!! Jessie and Ka Ceng also bought a black dress and Shi ping bought a pair of shoes. Joyce, Siaw Wan and still not yet find out our shoes. haha.. After that, we have a drink at Jesselton Coffee. Nestum cheese cake is extremely delicous. Yummy~!!! Such a long time didn't hang out with them. Hmm.. Feel quite good just now^^ Anyway, hope that our friendship will last forever~

Time to bath now. Going to church for youth fellowship later..^^

0 comments: