THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Updated again...

Hmm.. Just arrived home. Practice song at church just now and then have a drink with Biao, Ching, Joshua and Durian at Moon & Star (old place). Quite boring to go there because always be there but still want to. haha.. Stupid.. Hmm.. I think i should eat less from now. My weight has raised 2kg! Oh no!! It's already so much for me. I don't become fatter and fatter than now. I should do exercise everyday but I'm lazy. haha.. Help me~!!!! Going to have biology and sejarah test next week. aikss.. Maybe can't sleep early next week. I haven't start my revision T.T

I feel quite angry at school during recess time because of something. What the hell.. sigh.. Never mind.. Don't want to bother about it! FORGIVE and FORGET~!!!

0 comments: