THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 3, 2009

Sleepy~

I feel sleepy all the time at school today. I think maybe sleep too late last night. Actually nothing special today. School life really bored. Everyday just repeat and do the same thing but sometimes have fun also..hehe.. This year is the last year to spend my time with classmates, friends and teachers in secondary school. After form 5, I think we will have our further education at different place. So, we must appreciate the time that we're spending together. I will.. of course!

During Bio lesson, Puan Grace told us about her childhood. I recall many memorizes of my childhood that time. haha.. I spent my childhood with yi xing most of the time. We know each other since we are 4 years old. We were in the same class from kindergarden until primary 6. We always play around together and it was very happy. Hmm.. we like to play barbie doll last time. We make the clothes ourselves for the doll.haha.. It's funny.. But we study at different school now. Distance does not seperate our friendship. We still got tuition together and she is at the same church with me too. She is a good pianist and drummer:p She will go to Newzealand next year but I won't forget her. Friendship Forever!! ^^

0 comments: