THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finally

Phew... Finally have finished all the tests today.. Last night i sleep at 3am because of study biology for the test. I fell asleep untill 1am. Then, start revision at 1am to 3am =.= Really tired. Feel very sleepy at school.

I went for a praise concert just now with Biao, Xing, Xue Wei, Puppet, Meteor, David, Cheng and my brother at Basel Sandakan Church. Hmm.. It's still ok^^ I remember the words by the lady: "When there is a forgiveness, there is a love." I'm agreed about that. We should learn to forgive others so that we have no enemy. Love everyone around us:) After the concert, we go Jesselton for a drink and chat a lot at there. Jesselton again.. Super Moist Chocolate cake.. Yummy~!!^^

Time to sleep now.. ZZzzZzzzZzzzzzzzzzzz.....

0 comments: