THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Feel sorry

I'm sorry to my friend. I just knew that Biao knows what had happened to me recently when i view his blog last night. I never tell him about that. He said heard from someone. I also don't know who is that. I know he is really a trusted friend but.. i really don't know what to say. I'm not good in express myself to others. I'm not hiding my own problem from u guys purposely. I think my own problem does not need to know by everyone and I don't want u all to worry about that. As what Biao said, Love is blind. Yea.. That's true but sometimes it depends on the way u manage about it. Well, I think everything is ok now. I'm still the original Yuan,k! I have my own freedom and a new life now. What had happened to me is just like a dream, come suddenly and end so fast. Biao, thanks for ur support and sorry ya.. Hmm.. But sometimes u really think too much lar.. Why u said that our kindly attitude to u are so weird?? Friend should not be like that? Hmm.. Biao, don't think too much and remember that we'll always be with u^^



0 comments: