THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Haihzzz

Just back from youth fellowship at church. Scolded by my dad because of my brother! Sigh~ Why want to scold me??? That's not my false, ok!!! I'm not purposely don't answer ur call, ok... Please think before u scold!! Why adult must be the right one??? and we must be the false one??? Can't the adult think at our side and care our feelings? Do u really know that sometimes ur words will hurt us??? huh??!! Do u really understand us??? Whatever.. Really tired to explain and bother about it.. Every time also will be like that.. Sigh~~

Hmm.. Have my dinner after youth fellowship. Maggie again=.= Don't have time to eat dinner because need to go to church early for practice song. Tonight's youth fellowship was quite funny and enjoy. Learnt something from it. Love the praise and worship^^ Keep going on~!!

0 comments: