THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Busy Day

Today is a public holiday but I've been busy for the whole day. I woke up 6.50am this morning as I need to attend the extra account class at school. I felt kinda sleepy during the lesson even though 'her' voice is as loud as the thunder. hmm.. even louder than the thunder.. lol.. I slept at 2am last night. The lesson started from 8am to 12pm. After that, me, Joan, Chuin, Janice, Brian, Olivia and Yan Yee went KFC for lunch. We eat until very full. Then, they planned to watch movie at cinema. I didn't feel like joining them at first but I did at last. :) Only 4 of us (me, Brian, Janice and Crystal) went for watching movie. We watched 'The Proposal'. The movie is quite funny and nice. After that, we went 7 heaven. Eat again..=.= I ate frozen yogurt (98% fat free), I think won't fat gua.. hahaha.. We chat a lot at there. Everyone feel like tommorow is still a holiday but it's not. We will have our 1 week holidays next week. We stayed at there till 5pm. I back to my aunt's house in Sentosa. Brian fetched me there. Thanks ya^^ I have my dinner at my aunt's house and chatting around with my cousin who came back from KL. I've learned some piano skills from him. That's cool. haha.. Is today a wonderful day for me? Maybe but not really. Anyway, I felt quite happy today. Well, that's all and I'm going to have a good sleep. NitezZZ......

0 comments: