THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rainy Day

Rainy day is here today. The weather gives me a comfortable feel. Maybe it has been long time didn't rain like today. I spent the whole afternoon at church office today. I feel bored and nothing to do at home. I helped pastor to arrange the church members' information. Biao and I stay at there until 4pm. We chat with pastor. Pastor is so lonely because his wife and children at KK now and he is alone at home. haha.. Then, we go to church again at 5.30pm for tonight's praise and worship practice. Tonight we have our special dinner prepared by pastor. Normally we don't have dinner at Saturday night. Tonight youth fellowship was quite less people. I think maybe it's rainy day and some of them went travelling. Tonight's event is okay and we have learned something from it. The fellowship end quite early tonight. After that, Biao, Ching, Dick and me went yum cha at mile 4 pasar. We chat a lot and laugh a lot. Xing, Susu, Henry and Cheng them didn't join us. Maybe they are not free or busying their own stuff? Whatever.. They seems like refuse to join us. Some of our friends become more stranger to us and act like a STRANGER for us. Sometimes, I really feel so angry and speechless. Isn't saying 'HI' or a smile are so hard?? Actually, things do not need to be like that. They can choose a better way but they don't. Why can't just forget the things that had been happened long time ago?? Why can't just let it be and keep the friendship among us? I really don't know what will happened next and I don't hope this will continue in my life. I miss the time we are being so close and chat a lot but now no more. Sometimes, I feel that they are so fake. I just hope we can share, play, chat..together like last time we did. But now, we can chat until don't have topic to chat. Are friends worth to be trusted? Luckily, I still have a true friend like Biao. He is so good and always give me a hand when I need. That's what we called FRIEND. Hope that our friendship will everlasting. Friends are parts of my life. I will appreciate it. Will u??

0 comments: