THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Emo

It's 1.15am now. and I'm still sitting in front my laptop. I didn't feel like to sleep yet. I'm trying to study Sejarah for Excel II but I cant even concentrate at all. I didn't even finish reading 1 chapter. Terrible... My emotions keep changing this few weeks. I can be very happy at this moment but being moody at the next seconds. I'm easy to feel annoying with the noise around. Maybe stress cause these to happen. I'm totally stressed. Exam.. and many other factors cause me feel stressed. About my friends.. some of them have changed. I'm not sure. Maybe I think too much. But not only I feel that. Someone agree with me too. I'm not going to mention who are them. That's not important. But friendship is precious. Please appreciate it.. okay..

0 comments: