THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Words for Biao

I've just visited Biao's blog and I saw 'letter for yuan'. Thanks very much ya Biao. Ya.. I know that family is important for us. That day I was really very angry so I said some nonsense. Hmm.. Sometimes I really didn't treat my family very well. I felt sorry to them. I've not experience the situation like you so I didn't realize how important family is. But I will appreciate every moment with them from now. I know that I will never get it back if I lose it. Thanks for your concern and advice ya.. Don't get disappointed too ya.. I'll seek for your help when I'm in trouble so on with u ya.. I can be your listener too^^ By the way, I still love panda very much. Thanks for the picture. very cute~!! Cheers for your happiness too o.. Gambateh~!!^^

Thank You.

0 comments: