THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dead

Crying.... I'm crying now. My tears drop from my eyes uncontrollably and wet my face.I really don't know what to do. Anyone could understand me? NO!! Even my parents, family and friends.. They all are not understand me. No one will listen to me. I think I'm just here for annoying them. Maybe I'm not a really good daughter or a nice friend for them. As I said in my last post, I'm useless. I realised that I'm not important in this world even in this family. I didn't mean to blame anyone of you at here. I'm just blaming myself. Maybe I'm not worthy for them to care about. I just feel like to cry now. Maybe things be will okay after this. But, I'm dead now.....

2 comments:

sharon said...

no..u r important..without u,5E is not 5E~上帝创造每一个人都是有用的,记得为主而活~把所有的困苦与愁烦交在主的手中,主会引领你走前面的道路~~be happy ya...^^

yuan said...

okie.. Yea.. We should live for Gid. Thanks for corcening ya.. So on with u.. happy always too..^^