THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

USELESS

I'm useless.. Yea.. I'm really useless, very useless.. just back home from the song practice. Once again, I become moody. I keep thinking why, why and why?? Hundred and thousands why appear in my mind? Why I'm so useless? Why I cant try my best in doing everything? Why I can't do my best like others done??? What for I was born to this world? I can't even done a small thing successfully? Is success disappear in my dictionary? People say: "Be confident to yourself." I really don't have the power to be confident to myself. I just feel that I'm useless. I can do nothing now. I don't have the passion to do everything right now. When problems come toward me, I can't face it. Maybe I'm too weak to do so. I'm really disappointed to myself. I need some friends listen to me now. A TRUE FRIEND is enough.
****useless****

0 comments: