THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 27, 2009

What mood am I in?

Yea.. There's a question. What mood am I in now? I've just arrived home from youth fellowship combine with Indah Anglican at our church and after that yum cha at Jesselton. The gathering is quite funny and not bad. Indah Anglican's youths are very active by the way. We have a long chat at Jesselton and Laugh Out Loud. Lol~ But happy mood changed when I arrive home. My mum scolded me. The reason is my brother again.... She asked me why don't bring along him home and why don't call her. How I know all this thing.. I've just finished the gathering.. okay.. This make me start to dislike them. Every time I get scold is because of YOU. Can you be a responsible person? Can you arrange your own thing properly? Can you don't ask me to fetch you every time after youth fellowship? You think people's car is bus ar???!! Please lar... I'm really pissed off!!! Although I seems like having a "prefect" family.. It's just looked like.. It's empty inside!! I try to be patient all the time.. I've tried and tried.. I really can't stand it anymore!! Please stop blaming me because of HIM!! They didn't give me the family feel anymore. Family? What is family?? Maybe it is not important to me. I'm always the wrong one and they are always the right one. I hate.. I really HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: